The COVID 19 pandemic enforces thousands of organisations in Europe and the world to work remotely. This trend is growing faster than ever and shows no sign of slowing down. It’s the future of work with benefits for both employers and employees.
Still, many organisations are struggling to apply good practices and routines to ensure productivity and wellbeing in their workforce during these challenging times. To make the transition as smooth as possible, those who lead remote teams need to have the skills needed to lead them effectively.
This project aims to help Leaders in Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to acknowledge the importance of digital skills and wellbeing practices in maintaining healthy and productive virtual teams.
- Team Leaders and Managers, including in-company VET providers.
- HR Professionals, including in-company VET providers External VET providers.
- Partners with a background in psychology e.Partners with a background in management.
- Partners with a background in Human Resource Management.
- Partners with a background in technology.
- E – Workers.
- A toolkit for virtual team leaders, HR Professionals and managers.
- In-service training course for VET professionals.
- MOOC on effective management of virtual teams.
- Provide SMEs tools, techniques and practical tips to help Virtual Team.
- Leaders lead effectively, communicate successfully and so increase the performance of their virtual/remote teams.
- Equip HR Professionals to improve their people’s wellbeing by adjusting their policies and procedures.
- Improve the quality of work in virtual teams.
- Leaders will be trained on prioritising team building, fostering close collaboration, setting clear direction and objectives and leveraging technology.
Kick off Meeting
The kick-off meeting of the project took place online on July 16th, 2021. The meeting started with a welcoming and a presentation of partners. The development plan of the project including deadlines of tasks and division of work between partners was presented and partners agreed upon all the upcoming activities.
The second transnational project meeting of the project took place online on November 8th 2021.
- SUD CONCEPT (France)
- INSTITUTE OF DEVELOPMENT LTD (Cyprus)
- FUTURE IN PERSPECTIVE LIMITED (Ireland)
- GOSPODARSKA ZBORNICA SLOVENIJE (Slovenia)
- CENTRE FOR ADVANCEMENT OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT IN EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY LTD-CARDET (Cyprus)
- ACCION LABORAL PLATAFORMA PARA LA IMPLANTACION DE PROGRAMAS DE INCLUSION LABORAL EN COLECTIVOS DESFAVORECIDOS (Spain)
- Innovation Frontiers IKE (Greece)